So, what’s on the agenda for 2019? While I’m not making resolutions as such, I do have a lot of shit to do.
On the professional agenda:
- A paper about the summer and winter solstice celebrations at Stonehenge.
- A paper about the digital nomad lifestyle.
- A digital forensics book.
- Growing Bohemiacademia’s client base and portfolio.
- A few conferences: Oslo, South Carolina, Portland, Texas.
On the personal agenda:
- A certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling.
- Hopefully getting onto a Master’s in Psychotherapy.
- Hopefully passing my driving test.
- Possibly writing part of a novel.
- Continuing with a couple of ongoing writing projects that may or may not end up as books / papers / etc.
- Playing some open mics.
Looking at it written in a couple of short lists like that, it doesn’t seem like so much work. But it is, and it will be, and 2019 is going to be a year at breakneck speed. Which is good, because the last few years have been a bit too leisurely, which is sort of nice but gets old after a while.
A few things I’d like to spend my spare time doing:
- Learning guitar.
- Getting better at piano.
- Learning Danish.
- Walking around (possibly walking from the nearest point of the river to my house, to where the Thames meets the sea).
- Reading, obviously.
What are your plans for this year?