February flew by, mostly because I was enjoying it. Here’s a run-down of what’s been going on.
I didn’t do much writing in February, although my book did go out to some beta readers, one of whom has already finished reading it and send some really helpful feedback, so there will no doubt be some writing coming up soon!
In February I read:
- William Blake by ⭑⭑⭑
- 18th Abduction by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ⭑⭑
- The Rosie Result by Graeme Simsion ⭑⭑⭑⭑
- Bring Me Back by B A Paris ⭑⭑
- Jog On by Bella Mackie ⭑⭑
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell ⭑⭑
Books read in February: 6.
Papers read in February: 9.
The only renovation progression I made in February was getting an intercom, which might seem like a small thing but I’ve been wanting it for six years, so it feels pretty big to me.
I am particularly pleased with how the living room is turning out, though.
In very exciting news, I have hired someone! Zoe is the newest member of the Bohemiacademia team, and she is currently working full-time, mostly from our Kensington HQ. She will be helping with content and social media management for our clients, and generally making my life easier.
Healthy life decisions
- This month I walked: 43.4 miles.
- This month I went swimming: 3 times.
- This month I said no to: 1 thing. I was asked to expand a voluntary role I already have, and I said no and even hinted that I might step down from the role overall, because I have a lot of other things going on at the moment, including a couple of new voluntary positions coming up in the next few months.
So, that’s February chez Scar. How was your month?