Here is a list of all the books I read this year. Those with asterisks beside them are the ones that made it into my annual Best Books of the Year lists. Read more
The sounds of 2019 Read more
At the beginning of 2018 I told myself I wasn’t going to do a lot of travelling, and then I went a whole bunch of places. At the beginning of this year I told myself I would be going several places, and then barely went anywhere at all.
This made me happy, because although there are things I like about travelling, really I prefer staying at home. Also, last year I flew back from Texas in a tropical storm and it was terrifying, and now I have developed a fear of flying, which is inconvenient for me but convenient for the planet. Read more
So, what’s on the agenda for 2019? While I’m not making resolutions as such, I do have a lot of shit to do.
On the professional agenda:
- A paper about the summer and winter solstice celebrations at Stonehenge.
- A paper about the digital nomad lifestyle.
- A digital forensics book.
- Growing Bohemiacademia’s client base and portfolio.
- A few conferences: Oslo, South Carolina, Portland, Texas.