I don’t really go in for “New Year, New Me,” partly because I think it’s probably futile and also because there’s not a lot about myself I’d like to fundamentally change. I do have some plans for the year, and a couple of things I’d like to do more of, but no resolutions as such.
Relatedly: I’ve been thinking about this tweet. (more…)
So, what’s on the agenda for 2019? While I’m not making resolutions as such, I do have a lot of shit to do.
On the professional agenda:
- A paper about the summer and winter solstice celebrations at Stonehenge.
- A paper about the digital nomad lifestyle.
- A digital forensics book.
- Growing Bohemiacademia’s client base and portfolio.
- A few conferences: Oslo, South Carolina, Portland, Texas.